Please check back for information about the upcoming 2023 Poster Contest.
2020 theme: “Where Would We BEE Without Pollinators?”
Each year, we sponsor the local Conservation District poster contest, in which all students (K-12) are invited to participate regardless of public, private or home-school institution.
- We provide the poster boards for this contest. Please call us to reserve your materials
- Research the topic and poster guidelines using the resources listed
- Have the student create their own unique poster
- Fill out entry form and attach it to the back of your poster
- Drop off completed poster and signed entry form to our office by May 1, 2020.
Congratulations to our 2020 Poster Contest Winner!
Kindergarten – 1st grade: Charlie Hopkins, Laurel Elementary, Ms. Stafford