Farmers Market Grant Program
The Upper Willamette Soil and Water Conservation District’s (UWSWCD) Farmers Market Grant Program awards grants up to $8,000 per market location for projects and events that promote conservation and support local food systems through community farmers markets in central and eastern Lane County. Successful project applications will encourage community and vendor participation in market events, educate the public on conservation or agricultural topics, and/or make local agricultural products accessible to diverse demographics.
Click here to download the 2023 Farmers Market Grant Application Guidelines (PDF) and fill out the form below. The deadline to apply for a grant for the 2023 market season is January 17, 2023.
2022 Farmers Market Grant Recipients:
- Lost Valley Center Farmer’s Market
- Lane County Farmer’s Market
- Veneta’s Downtown Farmer’s Market
- Whitaker Community Farmer’s Market
- Oakridge Community Farmer’s Market
- South Valley Farmer’s Market